Never have I ever...
1. Run a full marathon. I'm running my first marathon in October.
2. Been skydiving or bungee jumping. I am terrified of heights, so it's never appealed to me.
3. Lived in another state. It's been all Ohio, all the time.
4. Traveled to Europe. I have left the country though: I've been to Mexico, Canada, the Bahamas, St. Thomas, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, and Jamaica.
5. Consumed chicken wings or brussels sprouts. Both seem disgusting. However, I love sushi and raw oysters.
6. Given birth to a child/been pregnant. Obviously.
7. Done illegal drugs of any kind. Seriously.
8. Watched any of The Godfather movies. I love Good Fellas and Scarface, though.
9. Attended an NBA game.
10. Been on a motorcycle.
11. Broken a bone. Which is a minor miracle, considering my lack of grace and coordination.
12. Successfully completed an entire crossword puzzle.
13. Been a redhead. I have been just about every shade of blond and brunette, however.
14. Traveled to any state located on the west coast of the United States.
15. Been in a hot air balloon.
16. Been in a helicopter.
17. Owned an SUV.
18. Owned a recreational vehicle (jet ski, boat, RV, etc.)
19. Been in a physical altercation with someone.
20. Given a eulogy.
21. Played a true game of hockey--on ice, with pads.
22. Created/possessed a MySpace account.
23. Been fired from a job.
24. Sued someone or been sued myself.
25. Served on jury duty. I was called to serve twice but was excused because I was a college student.
26. Received a speeding ticket. (I sincerely hope this doesn't cause me to jinx myself.)
27. Been arrested. I was once handcuffed by a police officer as a college student, but was let go.
28. Performed in front of a large crowd.
29. Fired a gun.
30. Had a job that required me to wear a uniform.
31. Want to know 30 things I have done? I'll tell you tomorrow.